The Brella 1:1 Meetings app is an exclusive offering for all registered attendees. This APP covers all you’ll need at the event:
- View thousands of attendees interested in meeting during the event
- Identify peers you share common interests with
- Schedule meetings at an assigned table in the Expo Hall Networking Arena
- View the conference agenda and plan your 2 day schedule
In late April, attendees can access the app from their web browser with the URL and join code. To access on a mobile device, download the Brella.io app (available from Apple and Google App Stores).
Too busy to organize your own meetings? New to the industry and not sure who you shoule meet with? Then VIP Meetings, organized by LendIt Fintech's VIP Concierge, is the solution you have been waiting for.
The VIP meeting service includes:
- A Dedicated VIP Concierge
- Minimum of five 15-30 minute meetings
- Dedicated meeting space in the VIP Networking area for all meetings facilitated by the VIP Concierge
How it works:
Step 1: Your VIP Concierge will contact you in advance of the event to discuss your meeting objectives, the types of companies and the types of people within those companies you are looking to meet
Step 2: Your VIP Concierge will provide you with a shortlist of recommended companies and people based on the objectives and priorities discussed during Step 1
Step 3: You will review the shortlist and note your top picks, and will also provide your meeting availability
Step 4: Your VIP Concierge will confirm your meeting schedule and meeting location
Step 5: Show up to the event and report to the VIP Networking Area for confirmed meetings, at the scheduled time
Step 6: Go back to the office with qualified leads and contacts!
VIP Meetings service cost: $5,000
When completing your registration, please select the VIP Meetings add-on. To upgrade an existing registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art of Innovation Happy Hour
5:30 - 8:00pm
Après-event? Join the crowd as we turn up the volume, mix some cocktails and kick back. Drinks are on us!
Be a part of our growing Hosted Program for Commercial Bank/Credit Union Executives and Investors.
- A complimentary ticket, valued at $2,995
- VIP-only access to key networking events
- Support from our VIP meeting concierge
Learn more here:
Office Hours is a special networking program where you’re invited to pitch your company, product and/or concept to leading VCs and banks.
How does it work?
- Venture Capital Firms hear elevator pitches from entrepreneurs and emerging companies looking to raise capital.
- Banks hear elevator pitches from Fintech companies and service providers with relevant products and services.
Participating companies for each Office Hours time slot will be added to the agenda soon.