- May 13-14
- Javits Center
- New York
LendIt Fintech USA 2020
Lending and Banking: Connected
Lending and banking are converging. Make sense of this new world at LendIt Fintech USA where fintech leaders gather to connect and reimagine the future of finance.
- Angela Strange
- General Partner
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Jelena McWilliams
- Stephanie Cohen
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Goldman Sachs
- David Zalik
Lendit Fintech Highlights
Download our prospectus to learn more about sponsorship & exhibition opportunities that will help you generate leads and increase market recognition.
- Network with leading fintechs, banks and investors
- Schedule dozens of 1:1 meetings
- Demo products/solutions
- Build brand awareness
- NETWORK with Banks, Fintechs and Investors
- Banks, fintech unicorns, startups, equity & debt investors, all in one place. See who attended in 2019.
- CONSUME Lending and Digital Banking Content
- Get inspired by 100 sessions exploring the latest in lending, digital banking and cutting edge fintech.
Banks FIND Fintech
- Remain competitive by partnering with innovators. Meet 1,000 leading banks.
- ENGAGE Large Asset Managers
- More than 800 hedge funds, mutual funds, credit funds, pension funds, P/E's and VC's look to deploy capital.
- ENJOY After-Hours Parties
- Party hopping is the funnest way to network. Choose from dozens of options.
- SOURCE Cutting-Edge Solutions
- 200+ sponsors & exhibitors demo products in our 125,000 sq.ft expo hall.
- LEVERAGE our Powerful Networking Programs!
- Use our 1:1 Meetings app, enlist our VIP Networking Concierge and attend the Women in Fintech luncheon.
- LEARN from 400 Thought Leaders
- Trailblazers from the leading banks, fintechs, and investment firms debate the latest hot topics.
LendIt Fintech Industry Awards
May 14th | Tribeca 360 | New York, NY
The 4th annual LendIt Fintech Industry Awards will bring together 500 Fintech influencers and innovators to celebrate outstanding achievement in 16 unique categories.
Now accepting nominations!
“My goal this year was to strike more partnerships with lenders and fintech companies. We had great meetings with Fiserv, Amazon, Clover Network/First Data, and MasterCard.”
“We want to participate in events where you’ve got people working on all kinds of challenging problems. That’s what excites us at Quicken Loans and that’s what you find here at LendIt Fintech.”
“It is incredible what LendIt Fintech has done to really gather an enormous group of folks at such a key time in the industry. Such a great platform for fintech and beyond.”
“This is a conference where I feel like I’m missing out when I’m on stage because there are always 2 or 3 other speakers I want to listen to during that time.”