- Multiple business opportunities
- Broader industry knowledge
- Faster business development
- Greater industry recognition
Buy your ticket for LendIt Fintech USA! You must be a registered attendee to gain access to the LendIt Fintech networking experience.
- Sign up and complete your profile to identify your business needs and availability
- Let "matchmaking" algorithm make recommendations
- Suggest, accept, or decline meetings before and during the conference
- A mutually available time slot and a numbered table is automatically reserved in our designated 1:1 meeting area
LendIt Fintech’s event app delivers all the key event information to your mobile device, providing an easily accessible resource for pre-event planning and on-site networking.
- Access the complete attendee list
- Send messages to fellow attendees
- Create a personalized event schedule
- Locate sponsors and exhibitors on the Expo Map
- Make announcements on the Activity Feed
Our exclusive VIP Meeting Concierge helps you coordinate and schedule 15 to 30-minute meetings well in advance of the conference.
- Available to qualified participants and sponsors only
- Learn more and request access by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- At your scheduled time, meet our VIP Meeting Concierge who will make introductions and show you to your table.
With 250+ exhibitors on display, these 30-minute tours will introduce you to companies specific to your needs.
- At the scheduled time, just show up at the “Expo Hall Tours Start Here” sign and we will lead the way!
- Group tours (10+) can be scheduled by contacting email@example.com.
Arrive in San Francisco and check-in at the Moscone West to register and obtain your event badge. Early check-in available the afternoon of April 7 to avoid Monday morning lines. Meet up with contacts at your hotel.
Throughout the event, be sure to take advantage of all the above programs and these onsite networking opportunities.
- Introduce your company and give your elevator pitch to:
- Venture Capital Firms- entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet venture capital executives
- Banks - fintech companies and service providers meet commercial, regional & community banks
- Asset Allocators - Fund managers meet asset allocators
- Use the LendIt Fintech Event App to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
- Queue up at the designated area. No preliminary registration required.
- Enjoy downtime between sessions, hosted in the Expo Hall
- Catch up with fellow attendees and visit the Office Hours tables