Networking tools and social events are for registered attendees only.
Register today to start networking!
The Brella 1:1 Meetings app is now live for all registered attendees. This year, we make it easier than ever with ONE APP for everything.
- View members of the LendIt Fintech Community interested in meeting during the event
- Identify the attendees you share common interests with
- Schedule meetings at an assigned table in the Expo Hall Networking Arena
- View the conference agenda and plan your days on-site
Attendees can access from their web browser with the URL and join code. To access on a mobile device, download the Brella.io app (available from Apple and Google App Stores).
Too busy to organize your own meetings? New to the industry and not sure who to meet with? Then VIP Concierge Meetings is the solution you have been waiting for.
The VIP meeting service includes:
- A Dedicated Networking Concierge
- Minimum of five 15-30 minute meetings
- Dedicated meeting space in the VIP networking area for all meetings facilitated by the Networking Concierge
How it works:
Step 1: Your Networking Concierge will contact you in advance of the event to discuss event objectives, the types of companies and the types of people within those companies you are looking to meet
Step 2: Your Networking Concierge will provide you with a shortlist of recommended companies and people based on what was discussed during Step 1
Step 3: You will review the shortlist and note your top picks. You will also provide your meeting availability
Step 4: Your Networking Concierge will confirm your meeting schedule and meeting location
Step 5: Show up to the event and report to the VIP Networking Area for confirmed meetings
VIP meeting service cost: $5,000
*To upgrade an existing registration to include VIP meetings contact email@example.com.
*New attendees can select the VIP meeting add-on when completing registration.
August Hall - 420 Mason Street
Monday, April 8
5:30 - 8:00pm
Après-event? Join the crowd as we turn up the volume, mix some cocktails and kick back. Drinks are on us! Basketball fans we got you! The NCAA finals will be playing loud and clear on the lower level and in the green room at August Hall.
Be a part of our growing Hosted Program for Commercial Bank/Credit Union Executives and Investors.
- A complimentary ticket, valued at $2,995
- VIP-only access to key networking events
- Support from our VIP meeting concierge
Learn more here:
Office Hours is a special networking program where you’re invited to pitch your company, product and/or concept to leading VCs and banks. Venture Capital Firms hear elevator pitches from entrepreneurs and emerging companies looking to raise capital. Banks hear elevator pitches from Fintech companies and service providers with relevant products and services.
How does it work?
- Visit the Agenda Section in the LendIt Fintech app to view participating companies and schedule.
- Banks - Fintech companies and service providers meet the bankers looking for relevant products and services
Participating companies for each Office Hours time slot will be added to the agenda soon.
Network with fellow conference attendees and enjoy two of Sonoma’s finest wineries. Transportation to and from San Francisco and lunch included.
- Sunday, April 7th
- 9am - 5pm