Networking tools and social events are for registered attendees only.
Register today to start networking!
The Brella 1:1 Meetings app is now live for all registered attendees. This tool will allow you to independently:
- View members of the LendIt Fintech Community interested in meeting during the event
- Identify the attendees you share common interests with
- Request, confirm or decline meetings
- Confirm meeting time and location
To get started, go to the app store, download the Brella app and select the LendIt Fintech USA Event.
Too busy to organize your own meetings? New to the industry and not sure who to meet with? Then VIP Concierge Meetings is the solution you have been waiting for.
The VIP meeting service includes:
- A Dedicated Networking Concierge
- Minimum of five 15-30 minute meetings
- Dedicated meeting space in the VIP networking area for all meetings facilitated by the Networking Concierge
How it works:
Step 1: Your Networking Concierge will contact you in advance of the event to discuss event objectives, the types of companies and the types of people within those companies you are looking to meet
Step 2: Your Networking Concierge will provide you with a shortlist of recommended companies and people based on what was discussed during Step 1
Step 3: You will review the shortlist and note your top picks. You will also provide your meeting availability
Step 4: Your Networking Concierge will confirm your meeting schedule and meeting location
Step 5: Show up to the event and report to the VIP Networking Area for confirmed meetings
VIP meeting service cost: $5,000
*To upgrade an existing registration to include VIP meetings contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*New attendees can select the VIP meeting add-on when completing registration.
Lendlt Fintech is delighted to host a number of dedicated Women in Fintech (WIF) networking events where successful women meet like-minded peers including:
- Third Annual WIF Luncheon sponsored by Deloitte - April 8
- WIF Speed Networking - April 8
- WIF Mentor Program - April 8 & 9
- Fintech Woman of the Year Award - April 9
August Hall - 420 Mason Street
Monday, April 8
5:30 - 8:00pm
Après-event? Join the crowd as we turn up the volume, mix some cocktails and kick back. Drinks are on us!
Be a part of our growing Hosted Program for Commercial Bank/Credit Union Executives and Investors.
- A complimentary ticket, valued at $2,995
- VIP-only access to key networking events
- Support from our VIP meeting concierge
Learn more here:
Office Hours is a special networking program where you’re invited to pitch your company, product and/or concept to leading VCs and banks. Venture Capital Firms hear elevator pitches from entrepreneurs and emerging companies looking to raise capital. Banks hear elevator pitches from Fintech companies and service providers with relevant products and services.
How does it work?
- Visit the Agenda Section in the LendIt Fintech app to view participating companies and schedule.
- Banks - Fintech companies and service providers meet the bankers looking for relevant products and services
Network with fellow conference attendees and enjoy two of Sonoma’s finest wineries. Transportation to and from San Francisco and lunch included.
- Sunday, April 7th
- 9am - 5pm