Networking tools and social events are for registered attendees only.
Register today to start networking!
We expect at least 4,500 1:1 meetings to occur in April. Our Brella matching-making meetings app goes live well ahead of the event and allows you to independently:
- View members of the LendIt Fintech Community interested in meeting during the event
- Identify the attendees you share common interests with
- Request, confirm or decline meetings
- Confirm meeting time and location
Too busy to organize your own meetings? New to the industry and not sure who to meet with? Then VIP Concierge Meetings is the solution you have been waiting for.
The VIP meeting service includes:
- A Dedicated Networking Concierge
- Minimum of five 15-30 minute meetings
- Dedicated meeting space in the VIP networking area for all meetings facilitated by the Networking Concierge
How it works:
Step 1: Your Networking Concierge will contact you in advance of the event to discuss event objectives, the types of companies and the types of people within those companies you are looking to meet
Step 2: Your Networking Concierge will provide you with a shortlist of recommended companies and people based on what was discussed during Step 1
Step 3: You will review the shortlist and note your top picks. You will also provide your meeting availability
Step 4: Your Networking Concierge will confirm your meeting schedule and meeting location
Step 5: Show up to the event and report to the VIP Networking Area for confirmed meetings
VIP meeting service cost: $5,000
*To upgrade an existing registration to include VIP meetings contact email@example.com.
*New attendees can select the VIP meeting add-on when completing registration.
Women in Fintech and their advocates are invited to join us Monday, April 8th for our luncheon. The Women In Fintech luncheon is the perfect place to network with your peers and gain insights from successful female fintech execs on how to navigate the industry.
Additional details coming soon!
This event is for registered attendees only.
Be a part of our growing Hosted Program for Commercial Bank/Credit Union Executives and Investors.
- A complimentary ticket, valued at $2,995
- VIP-only access to key networking events
- Support from our VIP meeting concierge
Learn more here:
Office Hours is a special networking program where you’re invited to pitch your company, product and/or concept to VCs and banks.
- Venture Capital Firms - Entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet VC executives, based on the type of investment you seek (Angel, Series A, Mezzanine, etc) and your focus (blockchain, digital banking, financial inclusion, etc.)
- Banks - Fintech companies and service providers meet the bankers looking for relevant products and services
Use the LendIt Event App/Agenda Section to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
Just head to the Expo Hall, follow the “Office Hours” signs and queue up at the table of the VC or bank you want to meet. No advanced scheduling is required.