LendIt Fintech Sponsor and Exhibitor Resources
Here you will find all the information you need to make your experience seamless.
Upcoming important dates
maximize your sponsorship
- Company description: 150 words or less
- Company logo: .AI or .eps vector file format preferred; can accept a JPEG or PDF (minimum 300 dpi)
- Website address: a link to your home page or specific page on the site
- Please send your assets to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1: PROVIDE YOUR COMPANY’S ASSETS SO WE CAN PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Contact your booth designer, or our preferred booth provider - Freeman, to begin preparing your booth or meeting space
- Order your lead capture license so you can easily follow up with prospects and track who visited your booth or meeting space
- Register your team members at LendIt Registration
- Book your hotel
STEP 2: START PLANNING NOW FOR A SUCCESSFUL ONSITE EXPERIENCE.
- Use the assets from the “Marketing Materials” section to promote your sponsorship over email and social media.
- Your Relationship Manager will also provide customized visuals that feature your booth number and discount code. They can also help you plan marketing campaigns to promote your sponsorship.
STEP 3: PROMOTE YOUR SPONSORSHIP
- LendIt Fintech App: View the list of registered attendees, the agenda and other key event details on the app. Available in February.
- Brella: Log onto our 1:1 meeting app which is available to all registered attendees, and will be live by mid-February. Make sure your colleagues are registered by February 1 to get first access.
- Cocktail Party: Attend our Day One Cocktail Party, which will be held in the Expo Hall following the last session. Plan to stay for the fun.
- Private Events: Ask your Business Development Manager or Relationship Manager for more information on hosting a private event at LendIt Fintech.