- Multiple business opportunities
- Broader industry knowledge
- Faster business development
- Greater industry recognition
Buy your ticket for LendIt Fintech USA! You must be a registered attendee to gain access to the LendIt Fintech networking experience.
Now LIVE! The Brella networking tool streamlines the process of scheduling on-site meetings with fellow attendees.
- Sign up and complete your profile to help Brella identify your business needs and availability
- Let Brella's "matchmaking" algorithm make recommendations
- Suggest, accept, or decline meetings before and during the conference
- Brella finds a mutually available time slot and automatically reserves a table in our designated meeting area
Now LIVE! LendIt Fintech’s event app delivers all the key event information to your mobile device, providing an easily accessible resource for pre-event planning and on-site networking.
- Access the complete attendee list
- Send messages to fellow attendees
- Create a personalized event schedule
- Locate sponsors and exhibitors on the Expo Map
- Make announcements on the Activity Feed
Our exclusive VIP Meeting Concierge helps you coordinate and schedule 15 to 30-minute meetings well in advance of the conference.
- Available to qualified participants and sponsors only
- Learn more and request access by contacting email@example.com
- At your scheduled time, meet at the LendIt Fintech booth, where our VIP Meeting Concierge will make introductions and show you to your table.
With 250+ exhibitors on display, these 30-minute tours will introduce you to companies specific to your needs.
- Tour schedule posted on the LendIt Fintech website and the Event app...coming soon!
- At the scheduled time, just show up at the “Expo Hall Tours Start Here” sign and we will lead the way!
- Group tours (10+) can be scheduled by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrive in San Francisco and check-in at the Moscone West to register and obtain your event badge. Early check-in available the afternoon of April 8 to avoid Monday morning lines. Meet up with contacts at your hotel.
Throughout the event, be sure to take advantage of all the above programs and these onsite networking opportunities.
- Introduce your company and give your elevator pitch to:
- Venture Capital Firms- entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet venture capital executives
- Banks - fintech companies and service providers meet commercial, regional & community banks
- Asset Allocators - Fund managers meet asset allocators
- Use the LendIt Fintech Event App to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
- Queue up at the designated area on the 3rd Floor. No preliminary registration required.
- Enjoy downtime between sessions, hosted in the Expo Hall
- Catch up with fellow attendees and visit the Office Hours tables
- LendIt Fintech is excited to facilitate fintech company tours in - New York City and San Francisco.
- View the list of host companies and their availability below, and complete the form to show your interest in scheduling a company tour.
- Company tours are subject to the approval of the host company. Approved visitors will receive a confirmation from the host company.