LendIt understands the global social importance of helping people out of poverty by providing the delivery of financial services at affordable costs to the disadvantaged.
Financial Inclusion & Wellness will examine how technology, lending and financial services can work together to help the greater good.
- Matt Flannery, Branch International Co-Founder
- Andrea Jung, Grameen America President & CEO; GE and Apple Board Member
- Mark Heynen, PayJoy Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer
- Sasha Orloff, LendUp CEO & Co-Founder
- Arjan Schütte, Core Innovation Capital Founder & Managing Partner; CFPB Senior Advisor
- Lisa Servon, Author of “The Unbanking of America” and UPenn Professor
- David Shellenberger, FICO Senior Director - Scoring & Predictive Analytics
- Jeff Stewart, Lenddo Founder & CEO
- Joanna Smith-Ramani, Aspen Institute Financial Security Program Associate Director
This track is designed for all attendees, especially banks (commercial, regional, savings, online banks, credit unions), investors (PE and VC, fund managers, pensions, endowments, foundations, family offices),government agencies, non-profits and the media (major financial publications, online financial reporters, bloggers).