Buy your ticket for LendIt Fintech Europe! You must be a registered attendee to gain access to the LendIt Fintech networking experience.
Available October 8. LendIt Fintech’s Event App delivers all the key event information to your mobile device, providing an easily accessible resource for pre-event planning and on-site networking.
- Access the complete attendee list
- Send messages to fellow attendees
- Create a personalized event schedule
- Locate sponsors and exhibitors on the Expo Map
- Make announcements on the Activity Feed
Available October 8. New for LendIt Fintech Europe, our 1:1 Meetings Tool streamlines the process of scheduling meetings with fellow attendees.
- Sign up and complete your profile to help identify your business needs and availability
- Let the "matchmaking" algorithm make recommendations
- Suggest, accept, or decline meetings before and during the conference
- The 1:1 Meetings Tool finds a mutually available time slot and automatically reserves a table in our designated meeting area
Experience personalized networking with our exclusive VIP Meeting Concierge! Our VIP Meeting Concierge will set up pre-arranged 15- to 30-minute meetings, based on your goals and criteria, so you walk into the LendIt Fintech Conference with a planned diary. This fee-based service is available to qualified participants and sponsors only.
- Available to qualified participants and sponsors only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the VIP Meeting Concierge service
- At your scheduled time, meet at the LendIt Fintech table in the foyer, outside the Expo Hall, where our VIP Meeting Concierge will make introductions and show you to your meeting table.
If you are an early- or mid-stage startup and want to meet some of Europe’s most powerful investors, introduce your company and give your elevator pitch to:
- Venture Capital Firms - entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet venture capital executives
- Regional & Community Banks - fintech companies and service providers meet regional & community banks
Use the LendIt Fintech Event App to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
Queue up at the designated Office Hours tables in the foyer, outside the Expo Hall, during the scheduled Office hours. No preliminary registration required.