Marketo Email Specialist
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
Have you had prior success leading and executing innovative lead gen and nurture programs in Marketo? Do you have experience building, deploying and analyzing marketing email campaigns? Are you a creative problem solver who’s passionate about building better systems and mastering new skills? Are you interested in fintech, events and web technologies?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have an incredible career waiting for you here at LendIt Fintech.
LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com), the world’s largest media company focused on financial technology, is looking for a Marketo specialist to join our team. Our daily news coverage, weekly podcasts and fintech events raise the bar for the fintech industry and touch over 12,000 people spanning 50 countries around the world.
This position will be based in our New York City office. Your primary goal as the Marketo Specialist will be to deploy innovative communications that drive LendIt Fintech event sponsorships and ticket sales. You will also support our other channels, like our daily news, weekly podcasts and boutique events that educate and bring awareness to our community of fintech leaders worldwide.
- Build emails, landing pages and forms in Marketo and our other systems following brand guidelines and best practices
- Support campaign creation and data management processes across all our marketing systems (ie. scheduling campaigns and managing list data)
- Collaborate with external agencies for creative services, web design, and new template creation
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn FireDrum
- Familiarity with developing custom Marketo email and landing pages a plus
- Analyze campaign performance (CTR, A/B Subject Line Testing, Ticket Sales, Customer Journey) and suggest improvements
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years working in Marketo (solid understanding of email send programs, A/B testing, basic forms and landing pages, and building campaigns from cloned templates)
- Minimum of 2-3 years email marketing experience (B2B and/or events industry experience preferred but not required)
- Excellent written communication and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Comfortable in an exciting high-growth environment with shifting priorities
- Bonus: Marketo Certified Associate and/or Expert (MCE) certification
- Bonus: Coding (HTML/CSS) experience
- Bonus: Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Cvent,
- Bonus: Digital/social marketing experience a plus
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Work ethic & diligence