Event Operations Coordinator
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
LendIt Fintech is hiring a full-time operations coordinator to support the conceptualization, planning and execution of its global conferences, expos and networking events. This position will report to the Operations Manager and be based in New York City.
The ideal candidate has at least 2-3 year’s experience executing medium to large scale commercial events with hundreds to thousands of participants, and is extremely organized, detail oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.About LendIt Fintech:
LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com) is the world’s largest media company focused on financial technology. Our daily news coverage, weekly podcasts and fintech events raise the bar for the fintech industry and touch over 12,000 people spanning 50 countries around the world.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Data entry and inventory management
- Sponsor & exhibitor relationship management and support
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as floor plans, AV, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, etc
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Manage supplier relations and ensure delivery of contracted services
- Update event budgets
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on event day
- Conduct pre and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extreme comfort in Excel, Microsoft Word & PPT
- Knowledge of a2z, cvent and salesforce preferred
- At least two years event planning and operations experience
- At least two years of data entry experience
- At least two years of customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Be a team player
- Be customer service focused
- Authorized to work in the USA
Have what it takes to join the LendIt team? Complete the application form now.