Content & Event Producer (Fintech, Financial Services, Technology)
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
If so, we have an incredible career waiting for you here at LendIt Fintech.
LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com), the world’s leading media and events company focused on financial services innovation, is looking for a content and event producer to join our growing team in Europe. Our daily news coverage, weekly podcasts, monthly white papers and semi-annual events raise the bar for the fintech industry and touch tens of thousands of professionals spanning more than 50 countries around the world.
This position will be based in our newly created London office. Your primary responsibilities as Content & Event Producer will be to:
- Deeply understand the fintech mosaic from a pan-European perspective
- Assist in the production of our daily news, weekly podcasts, monthly white papers, and
- Deliver cutting-edge content and speakers for our global events across Europe, China and the US.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Conduct research calls with industry professionals to verify topics and shape content for our in-person events
- Keep up-to-date on market and deal activity
- Work closely with members of our US-based content team to help construct forward thinking, content-driven articles, white papers and event agendas
- Write short news blurbs for our daily newsletter
- Produce long-form content for blog and whitepapers
- Work with our global sales team to help identify potential sponsors and supporters of LendIt Fintech
Event-specific activities will include:
- Invite and confirm high quality industry speakers
- Prepare and manage speakers for live and virtual events
- Emcee sessions during live/virtual events
- Maximize the positive experience for our speakers by working with them onsite to effect introductions and meet their needs
- Leverage industry relationships into ongoing leads and referrals
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales for content promotion and relationship building
- Work with our content management systems to publish speaker information
- At least 2 years work experience
- Passion for fintech, finance or technology industries
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience writing in Wordpress is a plus
- Experience working in an enterprise leveraging Google's tools a plus (Gmail, sheets, docs, etc.)
Characteristics we are looking for
- Intellectual curiosity
- Work ethic & diligence