This new program features monthly interviews, highlights speakers and offers networking events.
- Andrea Gellert
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Avid Modjtabai
- SR EVP, Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation
- Wells Fargo
- Yolande Piazza
- Citi FinTech
- AdaPia d’Errico
- Leadership Facilitator & Principal
- d'Errico Consulting
Here at LendIt Fintech, we are committed to organizing events throughout the year that:
- Celebrate successful women in fintech
- Help bring ideas to the table to encourage more diversity in fintech
- Spotlight the companies where women leaders thrive
- Encourage networking and professional development
If you are attending LendIt Fintech USA 2018 taking place April 9-11 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco consider signing up for the:
- Women in Fintech Luncheon sponsored by Colchis Capital
- Diversity in Fintech Workshop
- LendIt Fintech Industry Awards Dinner
2nd Annual Women in Fintech Luncheon
We are excited to have Colchis Capital sponsoring this year’s Women in Fintech Luncheon on Monday, April 9 during LendIt Fintech USA 2018. Invited guests will enjoy networking and an engaging panel discussion on innovation, risk-taking and success strategies in the fintech space.
If you are a registered attendee and are interested in attending this invite-only event, please complete the form below. Submitting your interest to attend does not guarantee entry to the luncheon.
The Diversity in Fintech Workshop at LendIt Fintech USA will take place on April 11th from 9AM to 1PM at the Moscone Center. All conference ticket holders are eligible to attend.
- Examine the state of women in fintech and the gender parity today
- Learn practical, actionable tools and strategies to make an immediate impact towards advancing women’s leadership
- Gain an understanding of which biases are holding companies back from truly acknowledging and integrating women at work
- Learn how to proactively role model the change required to empower female leadership
- Examine success stories from companies that have successfully integrated female leadership
Workshop participants will:
- State of Women in Fintech
- Why Diverse Teams Perform Better
- How to Empower Female Leadership in Your Organization
- How to take Back to Your Firm
- Success stories
Join the LendIt Fintech Women in Fintech mailing list to get monthly updates.
Interested in working with LendIt Fintech to organize more year round Women in Fintech initiatives. We’d love to hear from you. Contact email@example.com today.