- Multiple business opportunities
- Broader industry knowledge
- Faster business development
- Greater industry recognition
Buy your ticket for LendIt USA 2018! You must be a registered attendee to gain access to the LendIt networking experience.
LendIt’s event app delivers all the key event information to your mobile device, providing an easily accessible resource for pre-event planning and on-site networking.
- Access the complete attendee list
- Send messages to fellow attendees
- Create a personalized event schedule
- Locate sponsors and exhibitors on the Expo Map
- Make announcements on the Activity Feed
The Brella networking tool streamlines the process of scheduling on-site meetings with fellow attendees.
- Sign up and complete your profile to help Brella identify your business needs and availability
- Let Brella's "matchmaking" algorithm make recommendations
- Suggest, accept, or decline meetings before and during the conference
- Brella finds a mutually available time slot and automatically reserves a table in our designated meeting area
Our exclusive VIP Meeting Concierge helps you coordinate and schedule 15 to 30-minute meetings well in advance of the conference.
- Available to qualified participants and sponsors only
- Learn more and request access by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- At your scheduled time, meet at the LendIt booth, where our VIP Meeting Concierge will make introductions and show you to your table.
With 250+ exhibitors on display, these 30-minute tours will introduce you to companies specific to your needs.
- Tour schedule posted on the LendIt website and the Event app...coming soon!
- At the scheduled time, just show up at the “Expo Hall Tours Start Here” sign and we will lead the way!
- Group tours (10+) can be scheduled by contacting email@example.com.
Arrive in San Francisco and check-in at the Moscone West to register and obtain your event badge. Early check-in available the afternoon of April 8 to avoid Monday morning lines. Meet up with contacts at your hotel.
Throughout the event, be sure to take advantage of all the above programs and these onsite networking opportunities.
- Introduce your company and give your elevator pitch to:
- Venture Capital Firms- entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet venture capital executives
- Regional & Community Banks - fintech companies and service providers meet regional & community banks
- Fund Managers - asset allocators meet fund managers
- Use the LendIt Event App to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
- Queue up at designated Expo Hall tables in dining area. No preliminary registration required.
|   10:30am - 11:00am   |   1:15pm -2:15pm   |   5:00pm till close   |
- Enjoy downtime between sessions, hosted in the Expo Hall
- Catch up with fellow attendees and visit the Office Hours tables
- LendIt is excited to facilitate tour group visits to fintech companies in the US’s two financial hubs--New York City and San Francisco
- Small and large groups (size: 3 - 200+ people) are encouraged to complete our application below.
- Participating companies and details coming soon.
LendIt looks forward to helping you meet the right people to grow your business.