- Multiple business opportunities
- Broader industry knowledge
- Faster business development
- Greater industry recognition
Buy your ticket for LendIt USA 2017! You must be a registered attendee to gain access to the LendIt networking experience.
- Access the complete attendee list
- Send messages to all participants, including speakers
- View agenda sessions and keynotes
- Study Javits Center layout
- Engage with attendees & make announcements on the activity feed
LendIt's new 1-to-1 Meetings Tool can be activated weeks before the event to identify people who meet your business needs.
- Join our online “matchmaking” service which makes networking and in-person meetings efficient and easy!
- Follow links on the LendIt email invitation to participate online
- Complete your “offering” profile and indicate “seeking” participants
- The matchmaking algorithm immediately identifies people you should meet
- This tool schedules your onsite meetings & automatically reserves your table at the Expo Hall 1-to-1 Meetings Space
Our exclusive Meeting Concierge helps you coordinate and schedule 15 to 30-minute meetings well in advance of the conference.
- Available to qualified participants and sponsors only
- Learn more and request access by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- At your scheduled time, meet at the LendIt booth (#537), where our Meeting Concierge will make introductions and show you to your table.
With 200+ exhibitors on display, these 30-minute tours will introduce you to companies specific to your needs.
- Designated themes include: Real Estate Originators, Traditional and Alternative Data & Credit Scoring, Auto Originators, Innovative Software and Cloud-based Solution Companies, Risk Management, Security & ID Verification, International Originators
- Tour schedule posted on the LendIt website and the Event app...coming soon!
- At the scheduled time, just show up between the two Expo Hall entrances at the “Expo Hall Tours Start Here” sign and we will lead the way!
- Group tours (10+) can be scheduled by contacting email@example.com.
Arrive in NY City and check-in at the Javits Center to register and obtain your event badge. Early check-in available March 5, 1-5pm — avoid Monday morning lines. Meet up with contacts at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Throughout your 2-day experience, be sure to take advantage of all the above programs and these onsite networking opportunities.
- Introduce your company and give your elevator pitch to:
- Venture Capital Firms- entrepreneurs and emerging companies meet venture capital executives
- Regional & Community Banks - fintech companies and service providers meet regional & community banks
- Fund Managers - asset allocators meet fund managers
- Use the LendIt Event App to view participating companies and scheduled office hours.
- Queue up at designated Expo Hall tables in dining area. No preliminary registration required.
|   10:30am - 11:00am   |   1:15pm -2:15pm   |   5:00pm till close   |
- Enjoy downtime between sessions, hosted in the Expo Hall
- Catch up with fellow attendees and visit the Office Hours tables
- LendIt is excited to facilitate tour group visits to 30+ fintech companies in the US’s two financial hubs--New York City and San Francisco
- Small and large groups (size: 3 - 200+ people) are encouraged to complete our application below.
- New York City companies include EquityMultiple, Orchard, SenaHill Partners, Sharestates, and more!
- San Francisco companies include Point, Blend, Mosaic, LendingHome, and more!
- Application deadline is Friday, Feb 24 and spots are limited.
LendIt looks forward to helping you meet the right people to grow your business.