Networking at the LendIt Conference
LendIt is the perfect opportunity to get to know leaders and newcomers alike in the marketplace lending industry. We want to help you take full advantage of the unique opportunity to network in person with other attendees and companies. Between our dedicated LendIt mobile app and LendIt staff, we can help you make the most of LendIt USA 2016.
So here are the top 10 ways to network at LendIt:
- Prepare early. Figure out who you want to meet and ask your friends for intros.
- Hit the exhibit hall and share the QR code on the back of your name badge.
- Request meetings with companies who have reserved private meeting rooms.
- Exhibitors, Silver, and Bronze Sponsors: talk to our Sales Director, Bladimir Estevez.
- Speakers, Title, Platinum, and Gold Sponsorship: contact Bladimir Estevez, Sales Director, Joy Schwartz, Managing Director or Paula DeLaurentis, Chief Marketing Officer.
- Check out our global visualization to see where our attendees are coming from.
- Look up speakers on the LendIt Speakers page and connect on LinkedIn.
- Download the list of companies attending and connect on LinkedIn.
- Check out the attendee list and message other participants through the LendIt mobile networking app; It can be found on iTunes and Google Play.
- Interact! Get there early and stay late. Maximize your time by attending all of the events around LendIt.