Marketing Director Lang Di Fintech
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
- Digital Campaigns - Collaborate with US based marketers to develop and execute ROI-driven digital campaigns
- Campaign Measurement -- Develop the metrics/KPI and work with the digital team to track, measure, and report the campaign results and determine ROI.
- Campaign Optimization: Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns based on results and recommend ways to optimize the campaigns.
- Sales/Partners -- Work with partnership and sales teams to deliver key messaging and collateral for sponsors/partners. Track and report results on events and integrate leads into salesforce
- Marketing collateral -- Collaborate with colleagues to develop collateral (prospectus, attendee brochure, show guide, and agenda)
- Project Management -- Develop campaign project plans to keep everyone focused on schedules and execution.
- Global: Collaborate with USA and Europe based marketers to expand campaigns
Skills and competencies
- Marketing professional with a minimum of 5+ years of integrated and digital marketing leadership experience
- Business to business (B to B) FinTech marketing, targeting the capital markets, banking, and/or wealth segments.
- Experience managing and leading staff
- Experience in establishing and managing media relations a plus
- Speak and read Mandarin and English
- Strong writing skill is a necessity.
- Highly analytical and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Ability to develop presentations and present effectively.
- Ability to interact well with people from across the departments and build strong global relationships.
- Highly pro-active, with boundless energy, drive and tenacity.