Customer Service Manager
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
LendItFintech - organizer of the world’s leading Fintech events is seeking to hire a freelance customer service manager with 2-3 years experience to respond to customer inquiries and assist with event registration.
This position is temporary. It is ideal for a candidate looking to work 20 to 25 hours per week from Feb 12- April 20.
- Ensure emails in the Customer Service Inbox are promptly answered
- Answer inbound phone calls regarding conference tickets and other conference specific information
- Create and/or process receipts, invoices, refund and credit requests in registration database
- Field Delegate requests including but not limited to, name changes, session additions or deletions, substitutions, cancellations, new registrations, and discount codes Proof all incoming online registrations for correct charges and personal information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) Must be comfortable using Google Sheets/Google Docs/Google Drive
- Experience using CRMs (preferably Salesforce.com and Cvent) Understands complex data collection and managing large data spreadsheets
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience using the Double Dutch event mobile application is ideal
- 2+ Years of experience in Event Customer Service
The ideal candidate:
- Works at a quick pace
- Pays attention to detail
- Is customer-focused
- Is tech savvy
- Is energetic
- Knows how to use Cvent Event Management and google sheets
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills