LendIt Fintech Use-of-Cookies Policy
Review your personal cookie preferences:
What are cookies?Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your hard drive when your browser settings permit the acceptance of cookies. Similar technologies, such as pixel tags, function through the use of small files, such as a GIF or PNG, which are opened on a page or in an email. In this policy, we refer to all such technologies as cookies. The request for these files from a server reveals certain information, such as your browser type, IP address, and other information. To learn more about cookies and how they can affect your privacy, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We categorize cookies in the following ways:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are fundamental to the operation of the website and cannot be turned off.
- Functional. These support the provision of advanced functionality such as video or live chat with our Client Relations team. The cookies may be placed by third party technology companies enabling such functionality.
- Performance. Anonymously compiles and analyzes behavior of visitors to the website using tools such as website analytics software. This enables LendIt to understand, for example, which aspects of the website are popular and which may benefit from reorganization of the user experience.
- Targeting. These cookies seek to understand particular users' experience with our website for purposes of personalizing the experience. They may include cookies placed by advertising platforms, although LendIt's Site minimally involves advertising.
- Social Media. These cookes are set by social media services to enable you to share content with your connections and networks. They also may help personalize ads that appear when you use social media.
For all types of cookies other than Strictly Necessary, you have the option of enabling or disabling them. However, disabling certain categories of cookies may cause aspects of the website to cease functioning properly. If you do not want information collected through the use of optional cookies, you may access the Cookie Preferences page on our website to select the types cookies you wish to enable or disable. If you do not wish to experience Strictly Necessary cookies, then you would need to leave our website.