Email Marketing Genius
LendIt brings together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts threes conferences annually: our flagship conference in the United States-LendIt USA, LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai.
Have you had prior success leading and executing innovative email marketing campaigns that drive sales? Do you have experience copywriting, designing, deploying and analyzing email campaigns in Marketo? Are you highly organized, “wow” creative, and hard-working with a passion for writing and an eye for detail? Are you interested in fintech, events and web technologies?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have an incredible career waiting for you here at LendIt Fintech.
LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com), the world’s largest media company focused on financial technology, is looking for an email marketing genius to join our team. Our daily news coverage, weekly podcasts and fintech events raise the bar for the fintech industry and touch over 12,000 people spanning 50 countries around the world.
This position will be based in our New York City office. Your primary goal as Email Marketing Genius will be to generate and deploy innovative communications that drive LendIt Fintech event sponsorships and ticket sales. You will also support our other channels, like our daily news, weekly podcasts and boutique events that educate and bring awareness to our community of fintech leaders worldwide.
- Write kick-ass copy that captivates our customers’ attention and drives them to act Design email campaigns that offer visually stimulating layouts with brand consistency and are mobile-friendly
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Upgrade our email templates using creative imagery, personalization functionality and advanced features
- Deploy timely, meaningful, targeted communications with a goal to minimize unsubscribes
- Create and maintain segmented email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance (CTR, A/B Subject Line Testing, Ticket Sales) and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Minimum of 3 years email marketing experience
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) certification
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Digital/social marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Financial services or fintech experience a plus
- Comfortable in an exciting high growth environment with shifting priorities
Characteristics we are looking for
- Intellectual curiosity
- Work ethic & diligence